After many, many years, a complete translation for G-senjou no maou is finally completed! This is really special to me, since I absolutely love the story, and the main heroine, Usami Haru. It’s also the first (and probably last) time that I’ve participated in a translation project, which was interesting and fun in its own way until the staff got changed (I’m a bit sad that they didn’t keep the line where I called Usami GAR though). I think that I’ve gushed about the good points and pointed out the bad points enough in my review, so I’ll just end this post with this: PLAY IT!!!!!!!!
- Sakura: Hello! Sorry for the lack of tweets, pregnancy has kept me very busy! I will try and get back to tweeting soon :) 2 weeks ago
- New subbed live action Kenshin trailer up calamitousintents.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/kam… 9 months ago
- Kamisama Hajimemashita promo up calamitousintents.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/kam… 9 months ago
- Sakura for those who email us, sorry I'm notoriously bad at checking the inbox! 10 months ago
- Sakura, so excited for this -> calamitousintents.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/ann/ 10 months ago