After many, many years, a complete translation for G-senjou no maou is finally completed! This is really special to me, since I absolutely love the story, and the main heroine, Usami Haru. It’s also the first (and probably last) time that I’ve participated in a translation project, which was interesting and fun in its own way until the staff got changed (I’m a bit sad that they didn’t keep the line where I called Usami GAR though). I think that I’ve gushed about the good points and pointed out the bad points enough in my review, so I’ll just end this post with this: PLAY IT!!!!!!!!
- Sakura: Any good anime recommendations from the current season? I am so behind! 8 months ago
- In the words of Kakashi, I've been lost on the road of life wp.me/pfXXW-2Gs 8 months ago
- Also been keeping up to date with Kamisama Hajimemashita, getting its over soon vibes.. (cries) 8 months ago
- Got a chance to read some Naruto. FINALLY badass Sakura is back. Its about damn time Kishimoto. 8 months ago
- Sakura: Hello! Sorry for the lack of tweets, pregnancy has kept me very busy! I will try and get back to tweeting soon :) 10 months ago
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets