1) Fruits basket is awesome.
2) I KNEW IT! There has been quite a few interesting releases during the Christmas/New year period. On the english side, there has been a translation of the Flyable hearts trial (nice nice), Umineko ep 7 (I’ve been hearing some bad things about ep8, but I don’t play it for the mystery, so I think I’m good), G-senjou (of course), and Da capo II (which I liked, especially because of Anzu-sama). On the Chinese side, there was (finally) the complete release of Haruka no Sora (which I’m pretty hesitant about) and *drumroll please… KARA NO SHOUJO! Me being the Innocent Grey fan girl that I am, I immediately started playing it.
Update: I guess I spoke too soon. There’s also a new patch out for Fate/HA (I am seriously impressed that they actually translated the mini games).
3) Having Period (English partial patch) and Kara no Shoujo (Chinese complete patch) side by side is…very, very different. Yes. Their only similarity (aside from the fact that they’re both visual novels with schoolgirl heroines) is that they both have very high production values.
4) Stars are awesome.
5) Looking back at some of my older posts, I really admire my younger self for being able to put so many hours into playing eroge.
6) Falling asleep on carpet is not a bad idea once in a while.
7) I am shocked that the English translation scene is more active than the Chinese one right now. Granted, all of the English releases aside from Period has been completely translated into Chinese already, but I’m sensing a serious lack of love here.
8) I now suddenly have an urge to spend a few hundred dollars on artbooks.
9) WordPress turned by 8 ) into an emoticon…orz
10) Keg is awesome. I think I might have a new favorite artist.