1) It’s so much easier to watch stuff in English. I went through 6 seasons of How I met your mother in around a week, and the last time I went to watch even a single season of anime, it took… oh wow, how long ago was that? I can’t remember.
2) It’s so much easier to watch stuff than to read stuff. One of the reasons that adaptions of VN are good ideas (and one of the reasons that fans dislike it) is the fact that it condenses events immensely. VN has a habit of throwing in endless amounts of idle chatter, and when stuff is shortened and animated, it is much, much harder to feel bored.
3) Amagami and Kimikiss are interesting.
4) It really is amazing. Considering the fact that the source material are made by the same people, the way that Amagami completely trumps Kimikiss in the visual department is quite amazing. I think I prefer the story of Amagami more too. I mean, weird looking faces are regular occurrences in Kimikiss, and this is only the first episode. It’s definitely going to get worse as it goes on.
6) How? How did they know I love that kind of shining through window light effects?
7) Sorry, Katahane, you’re just not that interesting.