2010 game by trumple, famous for its art. To be honest, the art and nice presentation (lots of system effects, blinking, mouth movements) is the main reason to play this game. The BGM is pretty repetitive, and so is the story. Basically, there’s an enforced playing order. Around 1/3 of the story is relatively bland slice-of life involving club activities, 1/2 is rabu rabu icha icha (okok, it’s not THAT sweet and cute, but 1/2 is focused on romance which is neither dramatic not sweet enough to capture my heart), and the rest is an overarching plot which comes together in the final, true route. As much as I love overarching plots that comes together in the end, if I felt bored in the meantime, I’m still not going to like the story (same thing happened in Katahane and Symphonic rain. Yes, you fanboys can attempt to kill me now, but I still won’t like them). So, I ended up skipping through quite a bit of the story. Not that it makes much of a difference as most of the scenes are repetitions of each other anyway. I somehow managed to finish the entire game in one day (while stopping for food, hw, etc). That said, the true route is quite a bit more interesting than the other routes, so if you’re looking for something light hearted and that won’t give you much pressure this is not bad.
- Sakura: Any good anime recommendations from the current season? I am so behind! 8 months ago
- In the words of Kakashi, I've been lost on the road of life wp.me/pfXXW-2Gs 8 months ago
- Also been keeping up to date with Kamisama Hajimemashita, getting its over soon vibes.. (cries) 8 months ago
- Got a chance to read some Naruto. FINALLY badass Sakura is back. Its about damn time Kishimoto. 8 months ago
- Sakura: Hello! Sorry for the lack of tweets, pregnancy has kept me very busy! I will try and get back to tweeting soon :) 10 months ago
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets